Lawyer, Scholar & Innovator
Alexandra Andhov is a lawyer and innovator whose primary focus is on how technology can help change corporate and capital markets in order to become more sustainable, inclusive, democratic and fair.
As an Assistant Professor at Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Alexandra is developing innovative research and teaching in the area of corporate and capital market law. Her innovation course How to Start a Start-up brings law students into the centre of start-up life and helps them understand how start-ups operate and how the role of lawyers is changing.
As a founder and advisor to several FinTech and LegalTech start-ups, Alexandra is advising start-ups and their senior leadership on their corporate structure, financing options, growth strategies and policy challenges related to digital identity, blockchain and distributed ledger technology, governance frameworks, and privacy matters. In prior roles, Alexandra worked for law firms and business intelligence company. She has advised international companies on various aspects of regulatory compliance and financial transactions.
In 2018, Alexandra has founded the Nordic Legal Tech Hub, which aims at supporting and connecting the diverse stakeholders and developing innovative and inclusive ecosystem in LegalTech, GovTech and RegTech in the Nordics.
Law & Innovation platform allows me to create a space where I aim to bring new perspectives on novel technologies, their values and challenges for societies that cherish human rights and human dignity. I aim to create a space where the design of law and the tools that enhance the law and compliance is discussed and reviewed. I will strive to keep you informed about the new policy and regulatory developments and cases.
Law & Innovation Advisory
Offering You Specialised Knowledge & Counsel
I’ve been advising start-ups for years, with dozens of successful stories. If you need a lawyer who understands your business and vision, I can help you manage the legal framework supporting your endeavors.
Bringing Technology to Your Law Firm
If you need an experienced advisor who will help you to figure out what technology your law firm needs and how to navigate through all of the existing products and services?
Distributed Ledger Technology
Got a blockchain or DLT solution for your business and do not know how to design it in order to comply with the existing regulatory framework? I am ready to help. Having the legal knowledge, skills, and experience to innovate in various industries.
Upcoming Presentations & Events
- Tue, May 04The University of Copenhagen, Faculty of
- Wed, Sep 30https://open.spotify.com/episode/1Si78hyDPGSep 30, 2020, 4:00 PMhttps://open.spotify.com/episode/1Si78hyDPG"Too many CEOs tell a simple story about the future of work: if a machine can do what you do, your job will be automated. They envision everyone from doctors to soldiers rendered superfluous by ever-more-powerful AI. They offer stark alternatives: make robots or be replaced by them.
- Wed, Sep 09https://open.spotify.com/episode/3uxlfXB8El
- Wed, Aug 26https://open.spotify.com/episode/633gnoUYWnAug 26, 2020, 4:00 PMhttps://open.spotify.com/episode/633gnoUYWnThe legal industry is changing rapidly and it has been for the past years. There is a major digital transformation going on, smart technologies are entering the legal profession, and new client demands are re-shaping the market. We discuss how can young lawyers prepare best for the future.
- Wed, Apr 22The University of Copenhagen, Faculty of
Get in Touch
Thank you for visiting the Innovation & Law site. If you are looking for advice on a specific matter, you are encouraged to contact me directly. I strongly advise you to not disclose personal or confidential information until an attorney-client relationship has been established, which will only occur in the absence of a conflict of interest.